Ninja Forms Multi-Part Forms Give submissions a boost on any longer form by making it a multi-page form. Drag and drop fields between pages, add breadcrumb navigation, a progress bar, and loads more!
Ever passed on filling out a form because it just looks like a time-consuming pain to complete? We all have. Life is busy and our free time is precious. WordPress forms that look long and involved are simply going to get less interaction than simpler ones.
- Are your longer forms being submitted less often?
- Do you have lots of users visit a page but not complete the form there?
- Want to substantially increase the conversion rate of any longer form?
Multi Step Forms is your solution! Break longer forms into less intimidating and easy to complete sections with ease!
Create multi step forms effortlessly with a drag-and-drop interface
Breaking an existing long single-page form into multiple pages takes nothing more than a few mouse clicks to achieve. Multi Step Forms features a full drag-and-drop interface so that you can effortlessly arrange and organize. Putting together a new form? Simply click a button to add a new page, and begin adding the fields you need there. Fields can be dragged and dropped with ease between pages for easy editing at any time!
Tap into a host of options to make navigating your forms easier
Beyond simply offering the ability to move between pages, your users will have additional options that make navigating a long form easier.
- Give each section a title and the option to display it.
- Display breadcrumb navigation above the form, making each section easy to access.
- Add a progress bar to your form.
- Easily sort and order fields and even entire pages with a completely drag-and-drop interface
- Customizable Next/Previous buttons.
In addition, each page of your Multi Step Forms validates per-page, meaning any user error will display before they move on!
Show your users only the pages they need, when they need them.
Tap into the power of the Conditional Logic add-on for even more flexibility in your multi step WordPress forms. Display or hide certain pages based on what your user inputs into a field! Need three additional pages of information if a user indicates they’re bringing three guests to your event? Two if they only indicate two? It’s not only possible, it’s quick and easy right from the convenience of your form builder.