The use policy of SAHIFTI website, Terms of Service Updated on 10/10/2022
Welcome to sahifti!
These terms and conditions set out the rules and regulations for the use of the SAHIFTI website, located on https://sahifti.com.
By accessing this website, We assume that you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use sahifti if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
A cookie is a text file that is placed on your hard disk by a web page server. Cookies cannot be used to run programs or deliver viruses to your computer. Cookies are uniquely assigned to you and can only be read by a web server in the domain that issued the cookie to you.
Unless otherwise stated, SAHIFTI and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights to all material on SAHIFTI. All intellectual property rights reserved. You may access this from SAHIFTI for your own personal use subject to the restrictions set forth in these Terms and Conditions.
you do not have to:
- Copying or republishing material from SAHIFTI
- Selling, renting or licensing materials from SAHIFTI
- Reproduce, copy or reproduce material from SAHIFTI
- Redistribute content from SAHIFTI
This Agreement shall commence on the date of this subject matter.
Portions of this site provide users with an opportunity to post and share opinions and information in certain areas of the site. SAHIFTI does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments before they appear on the Site. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of SAHIFTI, its agents and/or its affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person posting theirs.
To the extent permitted by applicable laws, SAHIFTI shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
SAHIFTI reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments that may be considered inappropriate, offensive or cause a violation of these Terms and Conditions.
You warrant and represent that:
- You have the right to post Comments on our Site and to obtain all necessary licenses and consents to do so;
- Comments do not infringe any intellectual property right, Including without limitation the copyrights, patents or trademarks of any third party;
- Comments do not contain any material that is defamatory, offensive, indecent or illegal in any way, Which is a breach of privacy.
- Comments will not be used to solicit or promote business, custom or current commercial activities, or illegal activity.
You hereby grant SAHIFTI a non-exclusive license to use, reproduce, edit and authorize others to use, reproduce and edit any of your Comments in any and all forms, formats or media.
Hyperlink to our content:
The following organizations may link to our website without our prior written consent:
- government agencies;
- search engines
- news organizations;
- Online directory distributors may link to our Website in the same manner as hyperlink to the websites of other listed companies; And the
- System-wide approved businesses except for non-profit organizations, charity shopping malls, and charitable fundraising groups that may not hyperlink to our website.
These organizations may link to our home page, to publications, or to other information on the Web site as long as the link: (a) is not in any way misleading; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linked Party and its products and/or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
We may consider and approve other link requests from the following types of organizations:
- known consumer and/or business information sources;
- dot.com community sites;
- associations or other groups representing charities;
- online directory distributors;
- Internet portals
- accounting, law and consulting firms;
- Educational institutions and trade associations.
We will approve affiliation requests from these organizations if we decide that: (a) the link will not make us look at ourselves or our approved businesses; (b) the organization does not have any negative records with us; (c) The benefit to us from the appearance of the hyperlink compensates for the absence of SAHIFTI; and (d) the link in the context of general resource information.
These organizations may link to our home page as long as the link: (a) is not deceptive in any way; (b) does not imply sponsorship, endorsement or approval of the Linked Party and its products or services; and (c) fits within the context of the linking party’s website.
If you are one of the organizations listed in paragraph 2 above and are interested in linking to our website, You must inform us by sending an email to SAHIFTI. Please include your name, organization name and contact information as well as the URL of your site, a list of any URLs you intend to link to our website, and a list of URLs on our site that you would like to link to. Wait 2-3 weeks for a response.
Approved organizations may hyperlink to our site as follows:
- By using our company name;
- By using the standard resource locator that is linked to;
- Use of any other description of our website linked to this makes sense in the context and format of the content on the linking party’s website.
The use of the SAHIFTI logo or any other artwork will not be permitted to associate the absence of a trademark license agreement.
Responsibility for the content:
We will not be held responsible for any content that appears on your website. You agree to protect and defend us against all claims raised on your website. No link(s) must appear on any website that could be construed as libelous, obscene or criminal, or infringes or advocates the infringement or other violation of the rights of any third party.
Reservation of rights:
We reserve the right to ask you to remove all links or any particular link to our website. You agree to immediately remove all links to our site upon request. We also reserve the right to modify these terms and conditions and their linking policy at any time. By continuing to link to our website, You agree to abide by and follow these linking terms and conditions.
Remove links from our site:
If you find any link on our website offensive for any reason, You are free to contact us and inform us at any moment. We will consider requests to remove links, But we are under no obligation to do so or to respond to you directly.
We do not guarantee the correctness of the information on this website. We do not guarantee its completeness or accuracy, We do not guarantee that the Site will remain available or that the materials on the Site will be up to date.
To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, We exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to our website and use of this website. Nothing in this disclaimer:
- limit or exclude our or your liability for death or personal injury;
- limit or exclude our or your liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation;
- limit any of our or your liabilities in any way that is not permitted under applicable law;
- exclude any of our or your obligations that may not be excluded under applicable law.
The limitations and exclusions of liability set forth in this section and elsewhere in this disclaimer: (a) subject to the preceding paragraph; and (b) govern all liabilities arising under the disclaimer, including obligations arising in the contract, and damage, A breach of legal duty.
As long as the website and the information and services on the website are provided free of charge, We will not be liable for any loss or damage of any kind.
Feel free to contact us if you have any questions.