WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro turbo charges the integration between your WooCommerce store and your free Google Analytics account. Get detailed insights in your shop’s traffic and eCommerce events so that you can improve your sales funnel and drive more revenue. WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro adds advanced event tracking to your WooCommerce store and automatically pushes these events into Google Analytics, letting you easily get insights into important metrics like average order value, conversion rate, sales by product or category, and other valuable data.
Detailed Tracking with Easy Setup
Once you’ve installed WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro, you can choose your event names (if you don’t like the defaults), ensure that enhanced eCommerce tracking is enabled in your GA account, and then you’re ready to go! The plugin handles tracking and sending all of the appropriate events to Google Analytics so you can easily access your sales data and valuable store metrics. It only takes 3 clicks to get your WooCommerce store connected to your Google Analytics account.
Why use Google Analytics Pro
- Includes all of the great features the free version has, like Universal Analytics and enhanced eCommerce tracking
- Allows you exclude shop managers from tracking along with site admins
- Track User IDs for more accurate user counts
- Tracks basic eCommerce events like “add to cart” or “checkout started”
- Adds advanced eCommerce event tracking, such as “coupon addition / removal” and “cart quantity changed”
- Track manually added orders
- Adds events for customer actions, such as sign in / out, or leaving a product review / comment
- Adds order refund and cancellation tracking
- Track customer email opens as events in the “Emails” category
- Detailed Event Tracking
- The advanced event tracking in WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro gives you even more details about your sales process, and
- you can track things like “viewed account” or “coupon applied” to get a full view of what customers do on your site. You can also
- track these events in your purchasing workflow, such as viewing coupon data for orders and conversion rates with coupons.
Works alongside other tracking plugins
If you’ve already installed a tracking plugin for basic site metrics like pageviews (such as Google Analytics by Yoast), WooCommerce Google Analytics Pro will defer to these plugins for tracking basic site events, then layers its own eCommerce tracking on top of these. If you don’t already do basic site tracking, it will add that too!
All event names are customizable through the plugin settings and can be individually disabled. User IDs can also be tracked for more accurage user counts. Custom events can be tracked by adding a snippet to your theme.