WP Sheet Editor – Users is Spreadsheet Created Specially for WordPress Users, Editing WordPress users is really difficult and time-consuming.
You need to open every user profile, search the field you want to edit, edit, save… and then repeat with every user.
You need to open a lot of pages, make a lot of clicks, waste a lot of time.
You can edit Customer Profiles easily in the spreadsheet. You can edit Billing and Shipping details. You can make advanced searches to find all users by country, state, zip code, etc.
Blogs with a lot of authors
If you have a blog with multiple authors, you can manage the authors profiles in the spreadsheet
Forums created with WordPress
You can manage the profiles of the forum members in the spreadsheet, and create new columns for custom fields.
Any WordPress Site where Users can Signup
You can edit User Profiles in the Spreadsheet, Reset User Passwords, Update Emails, Update Users Information.
- Edit WooCommerce customer profiles in a spreadsheet
- View all WordPress users in the spreadsheet
- Edit hundreds of users at once using formulas
- Upload user avatars in bulk quickly (requires an external avatar plugin)
- Reset user passwords, emails, and other info
- Make advanced searches by keyword, email, role, and user meta
Edit hundreds of users using Formulas
You can do anything that you can imagine. It’s like excel for WooCommerce.
- Update WooCommerce Customers in BULK
- Update WooCommerce Customers Shipping Information.
- Update WooCommerce Customers Billing Information.
- Update any numeric field with a math formula.
- Copy information between users.
- Search and replace in all users profiles.
WooCommerce: The Users Spreadsheet automatically shows All Shipping and Billing Information, so you can start editing Customers quickly.
Custom Columns: You can add new columns to the Users Spreadsheet for editing custom fields.
User meta: You can edit Custom Fields using the spreadsheet or in bulk.
Columns Visibility: You can hide, display, and sort columns.
Formulas: You can update hundreds of users at once using Formulas.
Advanced Custom Fields: Advanced Custom Fields metaboxes automatically appear in the users spreadsheet.
Advanced search: You can find users by name, email, role, and user meta.