How to Write a Blog Post in 8 Steps Learn Now – Top Guide
It is easy to write a blog post, but it is not easy to write a topic that leads your competitors in the search engines and gets a lot of visits and profits. Not only that, but that will support all the topics that you will write in the future.
In this topic, we will learn how to write a professional and SEO-friendly blog post to be at the top of the search engines. And how to profit from writing posts. It’s all step by step and for free. Only 7 steps will move your site to the first ranks in search engines.
There are some steps and tips that I will present to you for free to top the search results and as an example you can use this topic and I will explain each point to you separately.
(how to write a Blog Post) This article is for everyone, including beginners, and everything is explained in detail. Apply what you will learn and do not forget to tell me the results.
How to write a blog post like a pro
Receive Your blog post SEO Compatible ✍️ Without Tools. but to write a blog post better one, you should use one at least As you write content, these things must be in your mind, and if you receive a job from a writer, you must make sure that these factors are met:
- Post word count : not less than 300 words, Try to write a blog post not less than 500 words. To write a blog post with 100% score you need at least 2500 words.
- Unique content : write a blog post yourself and stay away from writing and paraphrasing tools.
- Formatting: Format the essay in a way that makes you proud of it.
- Using questions: Questions have become very important to write a blog post, and don’t forget to answer them.😅
- Score: 70 to 74 If you are using guinrank (GuinRank).
guinrank is one of the great tools that does not write a blog post on your behalf, but rather helps you to write a blog post yourself and improves your targeting of keywords and distributes them well within the topic and a lot of features that you can discover from the topic that you previously wrote about it.
The main title – H1
- Unique Title: Be unique in writing the title of the article.
- Keyword: The keyword must be part of the title. Peace be upon you, if you knew how to use it at the beginning of the title.
- Title length: no longer than 60 characters.
- Superlative words: Try to use superlative words (better, more, faster, more important, …).
- Numbers: Take a look at the leading sites, as most of the titles may include numbers such as (top 5 applications, top 10 programs, …) and may mention the year 2022, but be careful to update the title in the new year.
- Non-repetition: Be careful not to repeat the same title as a subheading within the article.
- Description characters: from 120 to 160 characters.
- Keyword: The meta tag must contain the keyword.
When you try to write a blog post, you must have attractive images, especially the featured image (thumbnail). Try to make it simple, beautiful and attractive.
Exclusive image: Avoid the images from websites that do not have copyrights, and start learning how to make your own images, or at least edit the images and put the logo for your website. Here, I recommend using one of the following sites such as Canva or Adobe Express. the best to write a blog post with good image.
Unique picture: Avoid the images from websites that do not have copyrights, and start learning how to make your own images, or at least edit the images and put the logo for your website. Here, I recommend using one of the following sites such as Canva or Adobe Express.
Keyword: It should be in the title of the thumbnail and in its description and alternative text, because this increases the value of the blog post a lot.
Image size: Compress the image to reduce its size as much as possible without affecting its quality, so that the web page loads as soon as possible for the visitor. Here, try as much as possible not to exceed 500 KB, preferably less than 100 KB. This can be achieved from WebP format.
Image dimensions: The image must be responsive for all devices and phones, and the featured image must be responsive when shared on social media and other sites. The best size is 1200 x 682. As for the other images in the article, there are no specific dimensions.
Image format: Use these formats because they are the best on websites (PNG, JPEG, or WebP). It is recommended to use WebP because it is the best, as it reduces the size of the image a lot, which helps the page load faster than other formats.
Number of images in the blog post: try to have an image for every 500 words, and if the topic needs an explanation of the steps, it is preferable that each step have an image and not more than that.
- Frequency: from 0.5% to 3%.
- Mentioned in the article link: very important.
- Mention it in the headline: It is indispensable for the word to be part of the title.
- Mention it in one of the sub-headings: The first sub-heading is preferred.
- Mentioned in the introduction: The introduction is important to the visitor and to search engines.
- Mentioned at the end of the article.
- Mentioned in the meta description.
- Mentioned in the image alt.
- Ai recognizes it: It is specific to the GuinRank tool and is very important but it is among the paid tools within guinrank.
In this case, I am using this keyword (write a blog post) in this article, and the number of appearances of this keyword in relation to the number of words of the whole article must be not less than 0.5 and not more than 2.5, and the best is from 1 to 1.5.
- Add internal links: There must be an internal backlink to link your posts to each other.
- Add external links: It is preferable to make external links to sources (No follow), but if the external source is a large site such as Facebook, leave it (do follow).
- Sentence length: 25% of sentences should not be more than 20 words.
- Transitional words: At least 30% of the sentences contain transitional words.
- Adding Yost SEO on WordPress checks some of these things.
Within the GuinRank updates plan, the tool will review these factors and guide you on how to achieve them to write a blog post better than now.
It is preferable to support the content with your own video, if possible, as this will greatly help as well.
For example, explain the article you wrote briefly in a simple video, upload it to YouTube, and then put it on your site. By doing this, you will get YouTube subscribers and views, and you can also get some profits.
When you implement the previous steps in writing a blog post, SEO will be enhanced. Only 7 steps will move your site to the first ranks in search engines.
Tips for improving the post
These tips will raise your topic more and more to surpass your competitors, and thus a better result in search engines such as Google, Bing and Yandex.
Use short paragraphs and sentences
Follow the rule of 1 2 3 4 5 which means: One main idea expressed in two or three short sentences, not exceeding 4 or 5 lines. By the way, I am the one who gave this name to this rule.😄
What happens if the paragraph is too long?
The topic is boring for the visitor and uncomfortable, especially for the phone user.
Example for short paragraphs
Use bulleted lists
Bulleted lists attract attention and help read faster by breaking information into separate parts. You can also highlight important information in bold or italics, but do not overdo it.
Use simple and easy words
Use words that any first-time reader can understand. Digital content is not exactly what we were taught in school and we are not trying to win prize writing here.
We try to make the topic as understandable and simple as possible for the visitor to come again to you, and this will raise the quality of the post.
Remember that your audience is not academic, so there is no need to display your language skills a lot with complex words, as the visitor is looking for clear and easy information.
Use subheadings H2, H3, H4
Please try to stick to the subheadings correctly. The H1 is the main title of the post only, so do not use it at all inside the topic, because it affects the SEO very badly.
Within the topic, we start the headings with H2 and below it with H3 and so on… Example blog post about water.
Keywords for social media, youtube and products
Many of us rely on social media to attract customers or visitors, and here, targeting an appropriate keyword in the description of the post will achieve what you want, especially if you will promote this post, then you will get much more results.
In the description of a YouTube video, you must target a keyword that is in the description, preferably in the first two lines as a maximum, with a brief explanation of the content of the video, to add other appropriate keywords, and also use the same keyword in the title to get better results, and this is very important for your video to top the YouTube search results.
Regarding that, I will be doing a YouTube SEO course very soon that covers everything you need.
For products, keywords are very important to sell the largest amount of products, so try to focus on keywords in the description and title accurately, if possible.
Content writing and SEO tools
To write a blog post a great one you need some help for sure. There are many tools on the Internet, some of which help in writing, some of which improve seo, and even some of which write a topic ready for you with only a few words and a lot of that.
In general, writing tools help improve the written post to suit the search engines and remove errors from the topic, which makes it better and more attractive.
And now I will show you the most important SEO plugins for WordPress, and then the tools that you will need while writing a new blog post.
SEO Plugins for WordPress
There are many SEO plugins on WordPress, but the best of them and what I recommend is Rank Math Pro, and then comes Yoast SEO Premium. The two add-ons are available for free and there are paid plans. Of course, the paid plans are much better and have more features.
RankMath Pro Plugin
Rank Math Pro is the best of all, which I personally use on my site, and there are millions of users of this plugin. Rank Math is the most powerful way to get BEST WordPress SEO tools added to your website. All SEO tools in one place.
- Easy to Follow Setup Wizard
- Clean, & Simple User Interface
- Built With Performance In Mind
- Industry-Leading Support
- and more just go to Rank Math site and check it
RankMath Pro pricing plans
You can use Rank Math Pro at a price of only $ 2.5 through our store. It is the same add-on as the original company, and you will get updates as soon as they are released, but at a lower price.
Yoast SEO Premium
Yoast SEO Premium is one of the best SEO plugins for websites and content writing, and we will now get to know a quick summary of it.
Yoast SEO Premium features
- Create SEO-friendly content
- Save time and spot opportunities with Yoast SEO workouts
- Set up a solid internal linking structure
- Prevent your visitors from ending up on dead links
- Automatically adds structured data to help Google understand your site
- Be confident of visually good posts in the search results and on social media
- Get integrations with powerful platforms
- 24/7 Premium support and more
Yoast SEO Premium pricing plans
You can use Yoast SEO Premium at a price of only $ 2.5 through our store. It is the same add-on as the original company, and you will get updates as soon as they are released, but at a lower price.
Rank Math Pro VS Yoast SEO Premium
Both of them are among the best plugins on WordPress, and their advantages are many, and they support the content and the site while enhancing the SEO significantly and significantly. Not only that, but they provide advice while writing the content to raise its quality and a lot
Content seo tools (Guinrank)
There are many tools that help you in writing, but I specifically recommend using Guinrank, as it helps you write content of any kind (blog post – social media post – video description – product description – … etc).
I will not talk about it much here because the topic has become very long. I will suffice with that much about this tool, but you can use it for free and try it yourself. Many users have tried it and got very good results in a short time. You can use the Guinrank tool from here.
How do you choose the post you will write?
In short, you have to define your field of work, search for what your target audience is looking for most, and work on writing a topic about it. And if your site is about news, the Guinrank tool will be very useful to you because it tells you what your audience is searching for the most on the same day through Google API.
How do you earn from writing posts?
There are many methods that can be used to profit from writing content, and I will discuss them with you and inform you of them.
- Work as a content writer for websites
- Working as a SEO expert for YouTube channels
- Product seo expert
- Build your own website, write on it, and profit from ads like me
- and more…
Now you can write a Blog Post like a pro. If you want more help on how to profit from writing content, contact me and I will publish a full topic in this regard. Write a blog post not that hard.
I employ writers (to write a blog post for me or client) in various fields to work in my team for the clients I work with, so if you see that you can write posts well, contact me and join my team.
That’s it for today’s topic how to write a blog post. I hope that this topic has won your admiration and provided you with all the information you need. If you need anything, just write a comment or contact me. Thank you.Ibrahim Nadi